Innovation, Transformation and Growth—Recognising the Manufacturing Firms Becoming Truly Connected Enterprises
Epicor recognises standout manufacturing organisations at the 2019 Customer Excellence Award Winners for Europe
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, is today announcing the winners of its latest Customer Excellence Awards program. This marks the company’s continued dedication to supporting manufacturers on their digital transformation quest to become more competitive in today’s Industry 4.0 world. The 2019 winners are being announced today at the annual Epicor customer summit in Birmingham, UK.
We are proud to continue supporting our customers in driving enterprise-wide digital transformation initiatives. Today, we’re recognising the companies that have focused on evolving the way they work to keep pace with industry change—and have experienced growth as a result.
The global awards program, now in its fourth year, recognises innovative organisations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve a truly connected enterprise. This links production assets and enterprise IT to deliver contextualised information and operational intelligence that improves productivity and performance across the entire value chain, from suppliers to customers. By bringing together data, analytics and automated control across the factory and the warehouse, and intelligently converging these insights with customers’ and suppliers’ requirements, companies can respond to changes and challenges faster. This allows businesses to reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and gain market share.
The following companies are 2019 Epicor Customer Excellence Award winners in the regional program for Europe:
- Boers & Co is the Technology Innovator winner. A true leader in the connected factory movement, Boers has recognised the need to evolve in order to keep up with changing consumer demand and has embraced digital transformation from the shop floor to the top floor.
- Iracroft is the Business Transformation winner, and has used technology as both an enabler and supporter of growth. By building a strong ERP backbone into its business, Iracroft has been able to capitalise on expansion opportunities, with the confidence that the business is able to scale and cope with the operational challenges these naturally bring.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, India, and Africa. The regional program winners are automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall “Customer of the Year” and will be announced later this year, after the regional awards programs have concluded.
“We are proud to continue supporting our customers in driving enterprise-wide digital transformation initiatives,” said Andy Coussins, senior vice president and head of International for Epicor Software. “Today, we’re recognising the companies that have focused on evolving the way they work, to keep pace with industry change.”
Award entries were judged in three key areas:
- Complexity of the project. What business areas were impacted by the scope of the project?
- Clearly stated objectives. Why was this initiative started? What were the deliverables? How was success defined?
- Overall business impact of the initiative relative to stated goals. What was achieved? How did this compare to the original KPIs?
For more information on the 2019 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards regional programs, please visit the Epicor website.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
# # #
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.
Berkeley Communications (on behalf of Epicor UK)+44 1189 090909