Epicor Demonstrates New Chapter For Cloud ERP and Mid-Market Solutions at #EpicorInsights19
Growth Story On #CloudERP, Retail, And AI Shows PromiseAnd Key Milestones
Epicor convened it’s annual user conference April 15-18 in Las Vegas. The new management team showed a renewal in product and sales execution to over 3500 attendees. Key announcements include:
- Release of EVA AI-Based virtual agent. Powered by NLP, the new agent delivers conversational experiences that support industry use cases in areas such as manufacturing, distribution retail, and automotive after market.
- Latest version of Epicor ERP. Release delivers EVA, new IOT hub, MES expansion, UI transformation, automated order entry, and supplier portal.
- New version of Epicor Prophet 21.Key features includes EVA interface, mobile proof of delivery, welding and industrial gas tracking for portable assets.
- Latest release of Epicor iScala. New iScala gives customers enhanced reporting and analytics, improved user experience, integration to Data analytics, better training, and international standards and localizations.
- Delivery of Epicor Retail Cloud. New specialty retail cloud offering released with embedded analytics.
Read the full article here: