Epicor Announces the ‘Customer of the Year’ Global Winners in the 2016 Customer Excellence Awards Program
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced today the ‘Customer of the Year’ winners in its 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Global Awards program. Launched earlier this year, the global awards program recognizes innovative organizations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Middle East, India and Africa, with regional program winners automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall ‘Customer of the Year’ recognition.
“Congratulations to all of our Customer Excellence Award winners that participated in the Americas, APAC, EMEA, and UK programs—it’s truly inspiring to observe the success these businesses are achieving leveraging Epicor solutions and services,” said Joe Cowan, president and CEO, Epicor Software. “Today it’s my honor to recognize these customers that have achieved global recognition as our 2016 “Customer of the Year” winners. As a company, we couldn’t be more proud to play a supporting role in enabling our customers to transform processes and free up resources, so they can focus on innovation, enhanced customer experience and business growth.”
The following companies are the 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Award ‘Customer of the Year’ global winners:
- The Authentic Food Company, based in the United Kingdom (UK) is the Business Transformation global winner, chosen for clearly demonstrating best-in-class business transformation and measurable business value from the implementation of Epicor Tropos.
- The global winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor Prophet 21 customer Kroll International LLC, in the Americas region, selected for demonstrating how they’ve leverage technology to drive innovation throughout their business to achieve measurable success, increasing warehouse productivity by 16.9%, eliminating approximately 3,500 pounds of paper per year and decreased returned shipments by 10%.
- The Customer Experience category global award winner is Westminster Electrical Wholesalers Ltd., out of the UK, who has transformed customer experience through the quick three-month implementation and adoption of Epicor BisTrack. As a result, Westminster retained their second largest customer and secured a three-year supply contract with them.
- EL ES DE Engineering has demonstrated measurable business benefits with Epicor Cloud ERP and is the global winner in the Cloud Deployment category. The company increased visibility over inventory, time spent on jobs, and clarity on purchase order status.
- Marvel Manufacturing won the Rapid Time to Value global award for demonstrating a fast implementation and deployment of Epicor ERP through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training, and production readiness.
Criteria used to evaluate nominations included customer, employee and business impact, process improvements, and positive changes gained within the organization to demonstrate benefits and impact of the technology on the customers’ business. Project complexity, business objectives, and results achieved were also weighed in the final decisions. For more information on the 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs visit the Epicor website.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
# # #
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.
Manager, Public Relations, Americas
Epicor Software Corporation
+1 512 278 5265