Epicor Announces the 2018 Customer Excellence Award Winners for the Middle East and Northern Africa
Recognising organisations using Epicor solutions and services to transform and grow their business
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has announced the winners of the 2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards program for the Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) region, at the recent Customer Summit MENA, in Dubai. The global awards program, now in its third year, recognises innovative organisations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
The following companies are 2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Award winners in the MENA regional program:
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) based, Al Naboodah Group Enterprises is the Business Transformation winner, chosen for clearly demonstrating best-in-class business transformation and measurable business value from its Epicor ERP implementation
- The winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor ERP customer Al Muqarram Auto Parts Trading (A-MAP). The organisation was selected for demonstrating how it has used technology to drive innovation throughout the business to achieve measurable success
- The Customer Experience award winner is UAE based, BMB Group who has transformed customer experience through the implementation and adoption of Epicor ERP across its six companies located in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, UAE and USA
- Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions, from the UAE, was recognised for demonstrating measurable business benefits with Epicor Cloud ERP and is the winner in the Cloud Deployment category
- UAE based Western Furniture LLC won the Rapid Time to Value award for demonstrating a fast implementation and deployment of Epicor ERP through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training, and production readiness
“According to results from our global growth survey, 47% of respondents believe that better technology is the key to their organisations’ ability to gain a competitive advantage and thrive. Customers are at the centre of everything we do at Epicor and to that end, we are committed to providing solutions that fit our customers’ business requirements, so they can innovate with ease and transform into ‘grow getter’ organisations. On behalf of Epicor, I would like to not only congratulate all the winners but also thank them for choosing Epicor ERP as the catalyst for their business growth.”
Award entries were judged by the complexity of the project, including what business areas were impacted by the scope of the project—clearly stated objectives, deliverables, looking at how success was defined and the overall business impact of the initiative relative to stated goals.
The Epicor Customer Excellence Awards program is run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, MENA, and Southern Africa. Regional program winners become finalists in the global awards program in the category for overall “Customer of the Year”. Winners will be announced later this year, after all the regional awards programs have concluded.
For more information on the 2018 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards regional programs visit the Epicor website.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
# # #
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.